Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent injuries.
What is Manual Therapy / How Does it Work?
Your initial visit with our on-site Physiotherpist includes a patient interview, mobility testing and the use of hands-on diagnostic techniques. Physio will review your personal health history and sets treatment goals. A full-body assessment is done to build your customized treatment plan. A localized problem may stem from a systemic dysfunction, and the Physiotherpist looks to the root of the problem to treat chronic and recurring conditions comprehensively rather than implementing disparate localized treatments as they occur. A physiotherapist with a work focus may apply their speciality for optimizing a treatment plan for pain by re-aligning the body and its systems to achieve long-term pain resolution.
About your therapist - We’re Hiring
Looking for a Physiotherapist (2 - 4 days minimum) to set up their practice within our well established Multidisciplinary Pilates studio located in downtown Toronto for 11+ years. The physiotherapist would be renting space within our studio clinic, we integrate with a Physio Pilates program and share clients for optimal programming. Must have great interpersonal skills, like educating patients regarding their injuries and care, and hands on mobilization a must. Certifications in manual therapy courses (such as Sarhman, Butler, Myofascial Release recommended) and pilates, yoga acupuncture/ Dry needling are an asset.
PhYSIO & Services Requirements
* an intermediate/advanced manual therapist
* accredited in dry needling or acupuncture
* registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and in good standing
* experienced in private practice (minimum of 2 years)
* seeking job satisfaction with an emphasis on client outcomes
* Comfortable working one-on-one with clients from onset to recovery and beyond
* a practitioner with a desire to educate patients regarding their injuries
* In addition to excellent communication with clients, you will be required to work with our wellness practitioners within the studio including, Pilates and Yoga instructors, Massage Therapists and Acupuncturist & TCM practitioner
* Collaborate with our team of practitioners in order to help our patients with assisting in tailoring Pilates or Yoga programs to meet specific individual needs of our clients.
* open-minded, forward-thinking and enthusiastic about embracing new ideas and methods while still using evidence-based practices and clinical reasoning
To Book an interview Call 416.939.9545